Saturday 23 December 2017

Reindeer Games

Hello peeps, Squirrel here today and I have a little challenge for you

Can you name me all 10 of Santa's reindeer?

On your marks, get set, go!

The correct answer will be over on my own blog.



I used Die-Versions A Hint of Lime for the lettering but any font of the
right size would do, or even a Merry word die like this

Thanks everyone for all your visits and your loving support during my first
year on the DTDF team, it means a lot.  All that remains for me to do this week is
to wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
but I will be back again next week (lol)

Hugs, Squirrel xx

2 comments:

Annette said...

Rudolph! I must get one point, right?!!!
They're lovely cuties on your card hun. :0)

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, Dasher is another? Merry Christmas to you all love Jane x