Tuesday 31 October 2017

Happy Halloween!

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with some inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog featuring more awesome Stamping Bella stamps!

Tracy has all the gorgeous new Stamping Bella stamps and coordinating Cut It Out dies available on the website now. If something is out of stock, use the notification feature on the product page - that way you can get a heads up as soon as it comes back in!




Now, I know I've used her on a Halloween card here, but this gorgeous little witch doesn't need to gather dust all year. Cute little witchies aren't just for Halloween, especially when there are no pumpkins or jack o lanterns in sight!

Personally, I'm partial to a little magic all year round. ;) She'd be just as gorgeous on a bewitching birthday card.

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers, Distress Ink

Copic Colouring Video:

Watch me colour gorgeous little Hattie below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.  I now create videos for all the Stamping Bella releases, so make sure you check out the playlists over there! Full Copic details are supplied in the videos




That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!



No comments: